A selection of great self catering farm holiday cottages in Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire, north Wales and the Wye Valley, Monmouthshire to rent.
Here you will find holiday accommodation in farm cottages, farmhouses, converted farm buildings and also holidays in wooden cabins on farms across the whole of Wales.
Our farm holiday cottages and farmhouses provide a taste of hidden Wales, away from city noise, crowds and the everyday pressures of modern life. Providing you with an ideal base to enjoy a relaxing holiday.
If you are looking for a bargain holiday, we have just the page for you. From time to time we have late availability, cancellations or just great offers available on some of our holiday homes. Check out our special offers page here to see whats on offer today.
What you can expect from our farm holiday lets in Wales
- Hand selected 3,4 and 5 star graded farm accommodation - from 'Good level of quality' to 'Exceptional with a degree of luxury', guaranteeing you a high level of standard.
- Rural and semi rural farm locations - the choice is yours.
- Traditional farm cottage style accommodation through to contemporary farmhouse & barn conversions.
- A choice of coastal and countryside farm properties.
- Great views of Welsh coast or countryside - either from or very near every property.
Where to rent a farm cottage in Wales
- Head to Pembrokeshire to be near beaches, the Preseli Hills and the Pembrokeshire National Park.
- Ceredigion is ideal for the Dolphin Coast and has some great countryside for spotting Red Kites.
- The County of Carmarthenshire is the area to be if gardens and inland countryside are your thing.
- North Wales is a must for anyone wishing to conquer Snowdon and see the Snowdonia National Park.
- The Wye Valley is a great spot to stay and a day out at Tintern Abbey is a must.